Attorney Ruth Lenahan is a highly experienced criminal lawyer.
With over two decades of experience, Attorney Lenahan has been involved in a wide variety of cases, from Murder, DUI, Assault, Probation Violations and more.
Originally from Massachusetts, Ruth Lenahan was a prosecutor in The Plymouth County District Attorney's Office before moving to Pennsylvania and joining The Lackawanna County District Attorney's Office.
Now in private practice Attorney Ruth Lenahan is known throughout Northeastern and Central Pennsylvania as a highly aggressive protector of her clients' rights. She also uses her extensive knowledge of the criminal system to help her clients who may qualify for rehabilitation, diversionary and related programs that can often lessen potential jail time.
Attorney Ruth Lenahan received her law degree from The New England School of Law and her undergraduate education at Boston College.
In addition to her law practice, Ruth Lenahan has been highly active in her community, donating her time and talents to a number of non-profit organizations.
Attorney Ruth Lenahan is proud to lead the Criminal Defense Practice at Lenahan & Dempsey.
She offers free, no obligation consultations by calling 888.536.2426.Ruth's Rules After an Arrest
- Do NOT provide police any information, explanations or statements until you call us at 888.536.2426. This is CRITICAL
- Do NOT post anything about your situation, your case, your innocence or guilt on Social Media.
- Do NOT text anything to anyone regarding your arrest or the details of your case.
- Do NOT discuss your case with ANYONE while in jail awaiting bail or trial.
- Know that ALL your jail telephone conversations and visits by family and friends ARE monitored by the jail. Details you provide can be used against you in court. Calls and visits with your lawyers are not monitored.
The most important of Ruth's Rules is to NEVER say ANYTHING to ANYONE before you call her office at 888.536.2426
We understand how confusing it can be following an arrest. Things may look bleak but we know there are many options open to you. We will help. Call 888.536.2426.